Monday, May 17, 2010

What Am I Reading? (Week #1)



Today, for the first time, I'll be participating in "What Am I Reading?" Mondays, which is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

And this week, I'm re-reading Empire, a fantastic military, sci-fi drama by Orson Scott Card, best known for the Ender's Game series. I'm also reading Sheri S Tepper's Plague of Angels, an apocalyptic fairy tale set in in the far distant future. Both, incredible reads.

Empire (Tor Science Fiction)             Plague of Angels

3 comments:

  1. Re reading? That's always a sign of a good book :) Enjoy your books this week and thanks for joining the Monday What Are You Reading meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, rereading is a great sign! I've always been curious about Ender's Game, so will have to make a point of checking it out.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea - Welcome to the Monday Reading meme! I didn't read the Empire Series by Card. I am reading so many new books... no time for re-reads unless I take a break. I hope you've had a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Followers